As a result of the latest announcement from Government and feedback from our customers, we have had to make the very difficult decision to temporarily cease all operations as of pm Tuesday 31st March to Monday 20th April.
• We are phasing the shutdown from tomorrow and will be completed by pm Tuesday 31st March.
• We can confirm that we are in a very positive position with regard product already manufactured, for orders that are due shortly.
• We have also been working closely with our supply partners to ensure that when we return, we are in a strong position to continue to fulfil our order bank.
• Our team will contact you to discuss your re-scheduled orders for delivery.
• Throughout this period members of our administration and customer support teams will remain operational and you should continue to contact Omega through your normal channel. We would recommend all communication is done via email to ensure the most efficient response from our home workers to your queries.
We will monitor future announcements from the Government and will update you if these have an impact on our temporary arrangement.
I would personally like to thank you for your continued support through these unprecedented times.
Everyone at Omega hope that you and all your colleagues, family and friends stay healthy and safe.