- Learn a range of skills and competencies across a broad range of automated paint processing machines and paint spraying technologies, eg Chefla IBotic automated spray line as well as other automated technologies.
- Responsible for setting and operating machines or processes to produce project with consistent results that is within specification and to acceptable levels of quality.
- Continually observe machine or process performance and output quality and make adjustments as required.
- Troubleshoot complex problems to program computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines.
- Undertake a variety of handling and material movement organisation activities.
- A self-starter and highly self-motivated
- Able to plan and organise high volume, high variety work
- Able to work closely within a team
- Exceptional eye for quality and working to exacting standards
- Very good attention to detail
- Good problem solver
- Structured and disciplined individual who is able to work within a very defined process
- Very high standards and adherence to health and safety
- Quick learner who can learn and understand new machine technologies as well as material and paint processes.
- Flexible in your approach to work, overtime and activities
- Highly committed individual towards work, the team and the process
- Experience of operating in a high volume, high quality manufacturing environment
- Experience or ability to become proficient working with and programming CNC equipment to optimise process performance
- PC literate (all new equipment is CNC)
- Able to undertake physically demanding tasks, eg manual handling, standing for long periods.
- Basic numeracy, literacy and communication skills
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.