- Welcoming our retailers’ customers and other potential customers and guiding around the showrooms when required
- If not referred by a retailer, to keep a log of which retailer a sales lead has been passed to
- If referred by a retailer, to record which customers have attended
- To ensure the showroom is kept in a neat and tidy condition
- To have an understanding where our ranges and products are situated in the showrooms (training will be given)
- Good verbal communication skills (face to face)
- Basic Excel experience for logging information (not essential as training will be given)
- Must be flexible regarding finish time (eg if a customer visit runs over)
- Smart and presentable
- Candidates must be 18 or over.
Showroom training will be given as required. Ability to undertake training during normal office hours (Mon-Thu 08:45 – 17:00, Fri 08:45 – 16:00) is preferable.
To apply, in the first instance, please inform the HR Department in writing of your interest as soon as possible. External candidates should apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
preferably attaching a copy of their CV.