- Producing accurate designs and estimates using Compusoft CAD system and SAP to complete professional presentations, as well as assisting the Project Design team to provide a full design service to assist the network of ASM's nationwide, from initial enquiry to completed professional showroom presentations
- Meeting customers to discuss design concepts and presenting ideas.
- Conducting showroom consultations and evaluating customers’ requirements.
- Compiling accurate design briefs and working to these to create stunning spaces.
- Scaling from architect’s drawings when necessary and translating plans to CAD.
- Liaising with internal and external customers, Area Sales Managers, fitters, buyers and retailers at all levels, including company Directors, by telephone, email and in person to ensure projects are completed on time and as per the brief.
- Undertake retailer showroom tours in accordance with the company rota
- Updating project schedules to ensure all data is accurate and captured for reporting purposes.
- Occasionally visiting retailers to discuss design concepts and support ASM’s on presentations
- Creating designs for photography for brochure use in marketing material..
The successful candidate will be very creative with design flair and the ability to translate a brief and design aspirational, inspiring, creative kitchen designs from scratch. Must be able to use a CAD system, ideally Compusoft.
Please download the job specification for further information.