You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing customer literature orders and distribution
- Managing literature and point-of-sale stock
- Organising and distribution of customer mail outs
- Proof checking all literature, bulletins and other departmental communications
- Involvement in ad hoc marketing projects
- Fielding external marketing calls
- Conducting telephone surveys
- Managing the marketing material within the on-site showrooms
- Administration of the online retailer database
- Creating and distributing Retailer Starter Packs for new customers
- Draft and/or type emails, letters, reports and general correspondence.
- Create and input purchase orders on the SAP purchase order processing system.
- Assist with the administration, preparation and delivery of customer events.
- Create, update and amend PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain and update administrative systems as and when necessary to maximise efficiency.
- Providing ad hoc cover and assistance within the Sales & Marketing and Secretarial functions
- Undertake other duties for the Company as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in an administrative role, with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint (preferably at an intermediate level). Experience in the use of SAP systems is also preferred although full training will be provided. Marketing experience is desirable but you must be used to working in a busy, commercial environment and be a flexible, team player. You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to tight deadlines. You must be confident and assertive, be presentable and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be dealing with our customers on a daily basis. A good general education including GCSE Maths and English at grade B/4 or above (or equivalent) is required. The role includes manual handling tasks, including the lifting, loading, moving, and packing of a range of bulk marketing materials, on occasions for sustained periods. You must also have a full driving licence and be willing to drive company cars from time to time.
Applicants should submit their CV and covering letter ASAP, including details of their current/most recent salary package as soon as possible to the HR Department at email@example.com.