This role is responsible for producing high quality designs and quotations for both regional and national housing developers to include:
- Produce accurate designs and quotations for kitchen layouts, ideally using Articad CAD and SAP systems.
- Scaling from Architects drawings supplied by the developer.
- Create quotations in SAP ensuring that all additional items and accessories are included as per the client’s specification.
- Liaise with third party suppliers to source plot specific pricing such as solid surface.
- Working to developer briefs and specified deadlines/service level agreements.
- Discuss design requirements with the client / contractor to build relationships and to ensure our drawings are ‘right first time’.
- Create tender documents in presentation format to be issued back to developers.
- Establishing and designing to an accurate installation budget with contract guidelines.
- Able to check designs/quotes accurately including other people's work.
- Adhere to internal working systems and procedures.
APPLICANTS for the role must have an understanding of planning/design, preferably accompanied by formal training or a design qualification. You must have had practical hands on design experience gained within the kitchen industry and have the ability to understand and interpret instructions and work from scaled drawings. You will be creative with design flair and possess the ability to design a functional, attractive kitchen from scratch, so an understanding of kitchen component parts is advantageous. You must be able to use a CAD system as well as being competent in the use of Microsoft Office products (including Excel and PowerPoint). A working knowledge of Articad, SAP and Photoshop would be advantageous. Designs need to be produced accurately and often within tight timescales, so you must be able to work on your own initiative and under pressure.
ON OFFER is an attractive basic salary plus an excellent benefits package, including a company bonus scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, PHI cover and staff discounts.
TO APPLY please email your CV together with details of your most recent salary package to the HR Department as soon as possible to email@example.com.
We regret we can only respond to applicants invited for interview. If you don't hear from us within 14 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do, however, thank you for your interest in our Company and wish you every success for the future.