The main packing duties are working either individually or on a packing line and working in rotation with other operatives, and will include:
- Folding and labelling boxes according to the packing schedule.
- Placing parts into the correct boxes in the correct order (dependent upon the position of rotation of each day) whilst constantly checking the quality of the product being packed.
- Keep up with the line speeds, working to targets and deadlines
- Other general duties, labouring and cleaning
Please download the job specification for further information.
If successful you may be assigned to work in other departments in the future, including Assembly, Machine Shop, Packing, Paint Shop, Stock Control or Picking and will be responsible for undertaking a range of production duties to acceptable standards.
Whilst the advertised role is working a day shift, you may at some point in the future be expected to work shifts on a temporary or permanent basis so you must be willing and able to work between the hours of 6 am and midnight if required.
- Company bonus scheme –2019 scheme potential to earn max of £1,835 in a full year (paid pro-rata to rules/start date)
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years, and increase up to 29 days with service, plus 8 public holidays
- Life assurance – 4x basic salary
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount/staff sales – eg own kitchen = trade price less 20%
- Pension 3% or 4% of basic salary matched, with salary sacrifice scheme, increasing to 4.5% matched from April 2019)
Apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" button to send us your CV or other information relevant to your application or email us direct at email@example.com.