Plays an active role in the Paint Shop ensuring that the daily manufacturing plans are completed right first time, on time and in full, whilst ensuring they work at all times to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
Whilst General Operatives may initially be allocated to a particular department, they are expected to be able to move tasks or to move to other departments as necessary and so may be expected to carry out the full range of duties listed to meet the needs of the business. This may involve a change in shift pattern.
Please see the Job Specification for the full range of duties.
- Company bonus scheme –2019 scheme potential to earn max of £1,835 in a full year (paid pro-rata to rules/start date)
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years, and increase up to 29 days with service, plus 8 public holidays
- Life assurance – 4x basic salary
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount/staff sales – eg own kitchen = trade price less 20%
- Pension 4.5% of basic salary matched, with salary sacrifice scheme
Apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" button to send us your CV or other information relevant to your application or email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.