- Petty Cash, Barclaycard analysis and posting
- Fuel Analysis
- Bank postings, euro postings
- Provide holiday cover for vendor ledger
- Vendor ledger master data to include CIS (Contractors set up)
- Prepare ONS returns (Office for National Statistics)
- Vehicle lease fuel scale charge maintenance and posting
- Cover for electronic (Concur) and manual expenses
- Raise purchase order invoices for Finance team
- Timely and accurate production and/or analysis of information to meet agreed deadlines
- Continually review all process to seek out improvements to relevance and efficiency
- Raise cheques as required and ensure all correctly posted to the Nominal Ledger
- Provides assistance to the Assistant Accountant as and when required
APPLICANTS for the role should have a good level of education including Maths at Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent as well as good Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel which should be at intermediate level. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as good communication skills. Accuracy and good attention to detail are also a must. Knowledge and experience of using Computerised Accounting packages (ideally SAP R3) and previous experience of using online systems such as HMRC, Banking, etc is essential.
To apply, please email your CV together with details of your latest salary package to email@example.com or post to the HR Department, Omega PLC, Omega Boulevard, Capitol Park, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 5TX.
We regret we can only respond to applicants invited for interview. If you don't hear from us within 14 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do, however, thank you for your interest in our company and wish you every success for the future.